We are experienced in cost-effectively handling a range of client needs from managing small residential portfolios to multiple large-scale commercial groups.
We tailor our approach to each client’s needs in order to make the most of their property assets, ensure regular and efficient income from rents, to ensure the properties are kept to a high standard and that landlords are compliant with relevant legislation.
Our team is vastly experienced in the management of sites of all property type and mix of uses. From individual to multi-let commercial sites of retail parades and shopping centres, office developments and industrial estates, to individually let residential units, residential blocks for leasehold management and individual tenancy management.
We work for a broad range of clients from individual investors to pension funds and from property developers to management companies and committees.
• Rent collection
• Implementation and administration of service charges
• Service charge budget and reconciliation advice and administration
• Estate service charge consultancy
• Arranging day-to-day repairs and maintenance*
• Service contract management
• Tenant liaison
• Insurance arrangement, recharge, and collection
• Health & Safety compliance and management
• Property inspections
• Debt collection
• Accountancy services
• Dedicated 24-hour repair response system
Our clients can choose the levels of service provision dependent upon their needs, beginning at management consultancy and advice to our bespoke full management service.
Our team remains up to date and fully conversant with legislative changes and recent case law to ensure that the advice we provide to our clients is always accurate and current. We also pride ourselves upon our compliance with mandatory and best practice guidance from RICS.
We understand that our clients need a property management agent who will mitigate their liabilities where possible and remove the strain so that they can enjoy the benefits of their property investment.
* Arranged using contractors who are members of our approved contractors scheme, which includes
ensuring that they are competent and hold up-to-date liability insurance at a suitable level.
We offer a full service approach to residential and commercial property.