Bradley Hall is a well-established regional property consultancy firm with branches across the North East region. We are looking to appoint an administrator to work within our Head Office in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Your role would include:-
• Receiving and directing incoming telephone calls in an efficient and friendly manner
• Receiving clients and visitors to the office
• Maintaining the firm’s diary system in accordance with procedures
• Assisting with the processing of both incoming and outgoing post
• Setting up boardrooms for meetings
• Maintaining stationery and kitchen supplies and literature in the reception area and boardrooms
• Typing duties, both copy typing and audio dictation
• File opening to include due diligence checks
• Maintaining the reception and boardroom areas so that they present a good impression to clients and visitors
• Contribute to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
• Contribute to maintaining and improving office procedures Any other duties which from time to time are reasonably required by the firm
The ideal candidate will have a welcoming manner and excellent verbal communication skills, strong customer care focus and a genuine desire to provide excellent service to all of the firm’s clients and visitors.
You will need a good general standard of education - typically 5 G.C.S.E or equivalent passes at A* - C or 5+, sound keyboard skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Previous experience in a similar environment whilst a distinct advantage is not essential.